Does the saying, “Where everyone knows your name” sound familiar? That is what it is like to live in Vernonia. A sense of belonging, a sense of family.
A small town is a place to feel safe, a place to feel like you belong, a place where you can make a difference.
- Friday night football games…
- Walks around the lake to watch the wildlife ….eagles, ducks, birds of all kinds and more…
- Volunteering at the local Lion’s club BBQ…
- Joining a civic organization and planning a community event….
- Meeting up with friends to have a local home brew or latte….
- Shopping in our downtown and finding one of a kind items…..
- Watching the salmon spawn in fall amongst the beatiful fall leaves….
Yes, it is all here and more in Vernonia!